Performance Management and Accountability Toolkit (PMAT) is one of the most advanced and
user-friendly software suite to help create ‘effective organizations’ that deliver what is expected
from them and hold their managers accountable for their performance. It is based on vast accumulated international experience with the design and implementation of performance management systems in public and private sector. For more information, visit our website www.pmatglobal.com
Use of PMAT software from PMATGlobal.com is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the PMAT team, APO, ISB or anyone else associated with the software make no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements,
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations,
- any errors in the software obtained from the web site will be corrected
PMAT software and its documentation made available on the PMATGlobal.com
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. The PMAT team may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site
- may be out of date, and the PMAT team makes no commitment to update such materials
The PMAT team (including APO and ISB) assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available from its web site.
In no event shall the PMAT team be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not the PMAT team has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through the PMATglobal.com site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the PMAT team or from the PMATglobal web site shall create any warranty for the software.
Terms of usage
Manipulation, reproduction or any attempt to compromise the security of PMAT is strictly prohibited and violates the copyright policy. Participants are advised not to share login credentials or any kind of screen shots of PMAT with any unauthorized person and without written permission from Prof. Prajapati Trived .
Data storage policy
PMAT team will:
- store data on cloud/dedicated/VPS servers operated by GoDaddy.com.
- assign free of charge a total of 500 MB of data storage for each authorized instance of PMAT. Additional space may be purchased at a modest fee.
- store data for 12 months only, unless otherwise requested.
- have full discretion to decide on which data to delete and which data to retain with explicit permission of users.
- give any written or oral warnings before deletion of the data.
- We welcome links to our website made in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- [This policy is intended to assist you when linking to our website.] OR [By using our website you agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy.]
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading.
- Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to our website.
- From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website and, unless we agree in writing otherwise, all links should point to [URL(s)].
- You must not use our logo to link to our website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
- You must not link to our website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of our website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website.
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
- If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact details below. Unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
- We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.